The Ghana Export Promotion Authority is seeking to recruit trainers who will be further trained to serve as facilitators in various subject areas at its flagship Export Institute.
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority has been running an Export Institute which builds the capacity of exporters, potential exporters and businesses within the export arena. A review of the current structure has necessitated the recruitment of trainers who will be further trained to facilitate the underlisted courses in the Export Institute.
- Exposure to International Markets and experience in International Trade
- Advisor or Exporter
- Managing position in Export within the Regional or International Market
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Sales, International Marketing, Export/Import Advisory
- Practical knowledge and experience in Trade Shows, Trade Protocol, Export planning, Market Research, B2B events
TRAINING RELATED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Delivery Coaching or Training
- Up to date Teaching Skills (Interaction, online methods etc.)
- Case Based learning and assignments
(I) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ECONOMICS, STATISTICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MARKETING/COMMUNICATION.
(II) MBA AN ADVANTAGE ESPECIALLY IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OR TRADE
(III) EXPOSURE TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
(IV) PROFESSIONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH TRAINER OF TRAINERS TOPICS (4 TOPICS)
- Trade Fair Organization
- Hands-on experience in visiting or exhibiting trade shows abroad; including Stand Management, interaction with buyers, intercultural communication, negotiating and follow-up.
- Ability to find best markets and buyers online
- Website usability, SEO, SEA, Social media, internet strategies (in B2B)
- Advising or conducting online research (B2B)
- Trade flow analysis
- Online research, Buyer databases, market analysis tools such as Trade Map, Acces Map, Investment Map etc, CBI, compass and related tools
Export Quality Management and Compliance (EQM)
- Background in legal requirements for International Market Standards (mainly EU)
- Protocols e.g. Maximum residue levels (MILS), Global Gap and Phytosanitary
- Knowledge about CSR
- Codes of conduct, labels such as Fairtrade, rain forest, alliance, SMeTA, Grasp
- Hands-on experience with these topics, highly preferred (exporter, advisor, trainer)
- Able to transfer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Public speaking and Presentation Skills
NB: Interested Applicants who do not possess the above qualifications but have Export / Professional expertise can apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019. All applications should be addressed to the:
Ag. Director, Human Resource and Administration
Ghana Export Promotion Authority
P.O. Box M146
Or via email to:
Ongoing Ghana Export Promotion Authority Recruitment. Read More
All in one passport application guide. Contains every detail about the the various Ghana passport application processes since its inception. Read More
Application procedures used for the initial recruitment. Read More.
GES Non Teaching Staff Application procedures. Read More.
All in one detailed national service procedures guide. Read More.