Here is the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form and how to apply. The Ghana Gas Company is offering scholarships to Ghanaian students to pursue Undergraduate & HND courses in any public tertiary institution in Ghana for the current academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Here >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
- Applications are invited for the Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship for qualified Ghanaian students who are studying Undergraduate and HND courses in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana to apply on the www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms Portal
- Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) is Ghana’s mid-stream gas business company that gathers, processes, transports and markets natural gas resources in locally and internationally.
- Ghana Gas Company was incorporated in July 2011 and started official production in November 2014. GNGC is responsible for producing and prospecting of gas, condensate, LPG and isopentanes.
- Ghana Gas Company obtains revenue through the processing, transportation and sale of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
- The Ghana Gas Company has is headquartered in Accra with a gas plant situated at Atuabo, in the Western region of Ghana.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Requirements
- You must be a Ghanaian and must possess a Ghana card, Voters ID or Birth Certificate for verification
- You must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution preferably University or Technical University in Ghana.
- You must be a first-year student of the institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants who pursue or are admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- You must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- You must fill a scholarship application form with two passport size photographs.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form – Required Documents
Applicants must provide the following documents attached to the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form to be considered
- Your Admission Letter
- Your academic certificates : JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical
- A Birth Certificate, Ghana Card or Passport
- Other relevant Documents
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
How To Apply For Ghana Gas Scholarship
- First download the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form : www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms
- Then fill the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form with your required details
- Afterwards submit the completed application form by E-mail to : [email protected]
- Applicants must include an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify your request for the scholarship.
- Also Include scanned copy of the required documents
Ghana Gas Scholarship Deadline – Closing Date
- Ghana Gas Scholarship application forms Deadline – Closing Date is 28th February.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Forms 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business, Ghana Gas Scholarship Portal 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Portal 2022/2023/2024