Here Is How To Use And Make Payment On Ghana.Gov: The National Digital Payment And Centralized Services Portal. The GHANA.GOV portal is a digital service and revenue collection platform, created by the government of Ghana to provide a single point of access to Government’s services for the public sector.
This is in fulfillment of government’s vision of digitizing the economy and modernizing the way Government pays its bills and collection of fees and charges for the benefit of all citizens, residents and visitors.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- How To Apply For Government’s Coronavirus Stimulus Package For Businesses And Individuals
- How To Use The ECG Mobile App (ECG Power) And Shortcode On Your Phone
- How To Buy ECG Prepaid Credit With Other Apps On Phone
- Online Ghana Passport Application, Renewal And Replacement Procedures 2020
- How To Print And Track Ghana Passport Application Progress
- TIN Number Registration At No Cost Online Application Procedures 2020
All About The Ghana.Gov Platform
For complete overview of the Ghana.Gov portal check the guide below:
Launch Of The Platform
The Vice President Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia has launched the National Digital Payment Platform to enhance government digitization agenda in a ceremony on Monday 8th June 2020.
Minister Of Information’s Expalanation Of What The Platform Is About
The Minister Of Information Kojo Oppong Nkrumah’s has explained what the Ghana.gov platform is about. He explains it as follows:
Explanation Of The Ghana.gov System
- It is the new single digital payment platform.
- Is to enhance the government’s digitization agenda
- It will provide a single point of access to all services Ministries Departments and Agencies of government.
- It will ensure that for anybody who needs to make payment to government can go through the single gateway, without having to interface with several people
Benefits Of The Ghana.gov Platform
- It will help grow government’s revenue collection, due to its efficiency in the mobilization of funds from the various Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDA) of government who receive funding fromretail sources
- It will government make savings on the expenditure side, because the other inefficient systems and infractsructure for collecting money for the central government will now all be cut out because it has now become a single technology interface that directly sends money to government.
- It will help the fight against corruption because the human interface of payment of government services would be reduced. And the consequence ithat there is less opportunity for people to extort or be corrupted
Listen to Information Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah View On What The Platform Is About
Purpose Of The Ghana.gov Platform
The platform seeks to Harness Technologies to Improve Revenue Collection & Customer Service for the government of Ghana. The service portal seeks to deliver:
- The Ghana.gov platform will process all payments and transfers (both electronic and cash) against predefined service flows of each Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDA) as well as Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs).
- Ghana.gov platform will manage post-payment workflow, customer notification, feedback and service ratings. Thereby, enabling the Government of Ghana fulfill its goal of creating a cash-lite economy.
How Use And Make Payment On Ghana.Gov: National Digital Payment And Centralized Services Website
- First visit the GHANA.GOV portal at: https://www.ghana.gov.gh/
- Then click on the About tab to read more about the platform
- Click on the “Find A Service” to access the various services offered by the various Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDA)
- To make payment for a particular service, click on the corresponding Ministries Departments or Agencies’s service to begin the payment process
- Note that the platform is not fully functional
- Avenuegh.com will update theses procedures as the system becomes fully functional and other functionalities added. Check back later for updates on how to use and make various payments on the platform.