Here is the ongoing Ghana Health Service Recruitment and how to apply. With reference to Director General’s letter number GHS/DGS dated 16th June, applications are invited from interested and eligible individuals to apply for appointment into Ghana Health Service.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment Application Procedures
- Ghana Ministry of Health ( MOH ) Online Recruitment Portal
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
About Ghana Health Service Recruitment
With reference to Director General’s letter number GHS/DGS dated June, 16th 2021 inviting interested and eligible individuals to apply for appointment into Ghana Health Service, Eastern Region, Officers working with any Ghana Health Service facility in Eastern Region as Casual or Temporary Staff should apply through the respective BMC Heads. BMC Heads should subsequently forward the applications to Regional Director of Health, Eastern Region.
Any other interested Officer who is not working with a GHS facility as a Casual or Temporary basis but interested, should apply to the Regional Director of Health Services, Eastern Region.
- Interested persons should attach application letter to the following documents : School Certificates, CV, Valid PIN, National Service Certificate, Any Other relevant Document
- Application should be sent by post to:
Regional Health Directorate
Ghana Health Service GHANA
P. O. Box 175
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Closing Date
All applications should reach the Regional Human Resource Manager by 28th June