Here is the Immigration Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers for Immigration recruits.
The recruitment and aptitude test process are under the control of the Ministry of Interior. The upcoming Immigration officers take the exams at designated Immigration Processing Stations, and schools across the country.
The study guidelines as well as the Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers will help you pass this stage of the recruitment process. There also study resources in this article that will help you to practice for the test.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Immigration Aptitude Test
The Ghana Immigration Service are under the Ministry of interior with the president as commander-in-chief.
Immigration recruitment require a good score in the aptitude test. Preparing for the aptitude test will increase your chances of success to the next stage of the recruitment process.
You might have gone through a the body screening stage to qualify for this stage.
To qualify out of this stage, you must provide correct answers for the test of the. You need to be equipped with good knowledge of the test you might face.
- Check Immigration Aptitude Test Exams Guidelines, Arears & How To Easily Pass
- Check Immigration Aptitude Test Exams & Interview Date
Ghana Immigration Aptitude Test Scope & Curriculum Arears
The format of the Immigration aptitude test requires that you sit write the Immigration aptitude test on a computer and at your nearest Immigration Careers Centre.
Subjects mostly tested are:
- General knowledge about the Immigration
- Numeracy knowledge & Arithmetic reasoning
- Literacy knowledge
- General Science
Ghana Immigration General knowledge Questions & Answers
What is the organization of the Ghana Immigration Service
- Answer: The Ghana Immigration Service is composed of the Ghana Immigration Service general recruits and Ghana Immigration Service officers
What was the number of Ghana Immigration Service recruits when it was established
- Answer: The Ghana Immigration Service was established in 1989 under PNDC Law 226 with about 650 active duty personnel in 1989 .
What is the Ghana Immigration Service command structure
- Answer: The Ghana Immigration Service command structure extends from the minister of interior in the government to commanders in the field. Ghana Immigration Service units are deployed in the capital regions, and in Ghana’s border regions.
What is the structure of the Ghana Immigration Service
The Ghana Immigration Service has an organized command which begins from the most senior officer down to junior officer. The Comptroller General of Immigration services is the highest rank, Below are the detailed structure of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) from the most senior officer down to junior officer:
- Controller-General of Immigration
- Deputy Comptroller-General of Immigration
- Commissioner of Immigration
- Deputy Commissioner of Immigration
- Assistant Commissioner of Immigration
- Chief Superintendent of Immigration
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Inspector
- Immigration Control Officer
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer I
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer II
What equipment has the Ghana Immigration Service
- equipment consists of older weapons of British, Brazilian, Swiss, Swedish, Israeli, and Finnish origin. The Ghanaian Ghana Immigration Service inventory gave the following equipment : FV-601 Saladin and EE-9 Cascavel reconnaissance vehicles; MOWAG Piranha armored personnel carriers; 81mm and 120mm mortars; 84mm recoilless launchers; and 14.5mm ZPU-4 and 23mm ZU-23-2 air defense guns.
Ghana Immigration Service General knowledge Questions & Answers For Ghana Immigration Service
When was the Ghana Immigration Service established
- ANSWER: The Ghana Immigration Service was collectively established in 1989 in Accra, Ghana
Who Was The First Commander Of The Ghana Immigration Service
- ANSWER: The Ghana Immigration Service started as the Immigration and Passport Unit of the Gold Coast Colonial Police Force under the command of Mr. Nevile C. Hill.
What are the objectives of the Ghana Immigration Service ?
- ANSWER: The of the plan are: (i) To manage migration in the national interest; (ii) To combat irregular migration; and (iii) To promote national security.
What are the aims and objectives of Ghana Immigration Service
- The Ghana Immigration Service as it is now called has as its motto “Friendship With Vigilance”.
The objectives of the Ghana Immigration Service are
- (i) To manage migration in the national interest;
- (ii) To combat irregular migration; and
- (iii) To promote national security.
When did Ghana gain independence?
ANSWER: 6 March 1957
Which year was Ghana flag designed and who designed it?
- ANSWER: The flag of Ghana was designed and adopted in 1957 and was flown until 1962, and then reinstated in 1966.
- The Ghana flag was designed by Miss Theodosia Okoh
Immigration Numeracy & Logical Reasoning Questions & Answers For Immigration
- It takes an Engineer three hours to drive to his brother’s house at an average speed of 50 miles per hour. If He takes the same route home, but his average speed is 60 miles per hour, what is the time, in hours, that it takes him to drive home?
A) 2 hours and 33 minutes
B) 2 hours and 30 minutes
C)2 hours and 3 minutes
D) 2 hours and 60 minutes
2. A stamping machine can stamp 40 envelopes in 8 minutes. How many of stamping machines, working at the same time, are required to stamp 120 envelopes per minute?
A) 3 Machines
Skirt: Ghc16 each
Dress: Ghc25 each
Pantyhose: 2 pairs for Ghc3
Immigration Literacy Questions & Answers For Immigration
Read the passage below, and answer question
Websites provide detailed, specific information on a wide variety of topics. Websites may offer objective information, or they may present a person’s opinion about a topic. Because web pages come from such a wide range of sources, it is vital that you evaluate the authority and the background of the Website before using or accepting any of the information presented.
1. The author’s main purpose in the passage is to
A. Caution on the use of electronic text
B. Present sources of information
C. Condemn the web information
D. Commend electronic texts
2. Which of the following sentences has the correct noun, pronoun and verb
A. That bag is her’s but she has allowed the friend to take it
B. That bag is hers’ but she have allowed the friend to take it
C. That bag is hers but she have allowed the friend to take it
D. That bag is hers but she has allowed the friend to take it
3. Which one of the following sentences uses the correct order of adjectives?
A. I bought a pair of new, nice red rain shirts
B. I bought a pair of nice, new red rain shirts
C. I bought a pair of red, nice new rain shirts
D. I bought a pair of new, red nice rain shirts
GIS Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, GIS Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, GIS Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Service Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024