Here is the Ghana Library Authority Read2Skill Scholarship Programme application form portal and procedures.The Ghana Library Authority is offering a full scholarship for 1000 Ghanaians to enroll on the Udemy Online learning platform.
The Read2Skill is part of GhLA’s technology strategy to radically connect Ghanaians to learning resources through online learning platforms.
Here are the Courses available for enrolment : Data Science, Cloud Computing, Project Management, IT Operations, Graphic Designing, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource, Leadership & Management, Office Productivity, Marketing, Sales, etc.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or join our Students Group For Enquiries and Updates. Here is the Group: >>> Icampusgh And Tertiary Admission Forum <<
Ghana Library Authority Read2Skill Scholarship Programme Qualification And Eligibility
You must meet one of the requirements below:
- You must be Ghanaian above 15 who wants to acquire skills through online learning.
- You must be Unemployed graduates in search of skills
- You must be Informal and formal sector employee
- You must be a Professional
- You must be High school graduates
- You must be University student
Ghana Library Authority Read2Skill Scholarship Programme Application Procedures
- First visit: www.ghanalibrary.org/read2skill. to read about the program
- Then visit Ghana Library Authority Read2Skill Programme Application portal
- Fill the Ghana Library Authority Read2Skill Programme Application and click submit