Ghana’s Parliament has approved a visa waiver on 25th October 2019. Persons holding ordinary or diplomatic Ghanaian passports can now travel to six countries without a visa after Parliament approved a visa waiver deal last week.
Ghanaians with valid passports can now travel to India, Iran, Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, Hungary, and Morocco without a visa. Parliament approved the visa waiver deal on 25th October 2019.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs submitted the paperwork to parliament for approval.
Already, South Africa’s Department of Home Affairs has added Ghana to a list of seven countries whose nationals will be permitted to enter South Africa visa-free.
South Africa announced in September 2018, that it was finalising a number of visa waiver agreements with other countries including Ghana to allow travellers to enter the country without a visa.
The South African visa waiver covered only diplomatic passport but not ordinary passport officeholders.
All in one passport application guide. Contains every detail about the the various Ghana passport application processes since its inception. Read More
Easiest and Quickest online Ghana passport application. Read More
How to track your passport application progress and How to print your Ghana passport appointment slip.
Regular vs Expedited passport application. The do’s and don’ts of Ghana passport application etc.
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- GES Recruitment Portal, Promotion Portal And Contact Details 2020...