The Ghana Police Service (GPS) has officially announced the release of the Aptitude Test Results for this year, this was made known on the official Facebook page of the Ghana Police Service (GPS) with the following statements.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Procedures
- How To Check Ghana Police Service Recruitment Results Status
- Ghana Police Service Notice To The Public
- Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment
Release of Ghana Police Service (GPS) Aptitude Test Results
The Ghana Police Service (GPS) has released results of the aptitude test conducted this year for its qualified Inspectorates.
The results have been duly uploaded and are accessible by candidates on the Ghana Police Service Manuals platform, after scores of candidates has been uploaded on online. All Candidates who have challenges with accessing their results have been given helplines to contact for assistance.
Ghana Police Service (GPS) Aptitude Test Results Statistics
- Three thousand and ninety four (3,094) Chief Inspectors and Inspectors sat for the aptitude test which assessed candidates on six subject areas including general knowledge and police psychology.
- The scores earned by candidates, are guided by the following cut off points: Course 50 – 67%, Course 51 – 62 % and Course 52 – 59%.
- The Ghana Police Service (GPS) congratulates all Inspectorates who took part in the Aptitude Test and wish those who did not qualify to join the Cadet Courses 50 to 52 .
How To Check Ghana Police Service Recruitment Results