Here is the Police Recruitment Forms & How to apply for Ghana Police Recruitment for the current year.
The Police Recruitment invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the Ghana Police Service recruitment exercise. Below are the procedures to follow in order to apply for the Police Recruitment Forms among others.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment
Police Recruitment Application Form Requirements
Below is Police Recruitment Application Form Requirements
- You must first Read through the entry requirements very well
- Then have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone number around to use for the application
- Then have your passport size photograph of 200×180 pixels dimension of JPEG/JPG format with size not exceeding 2.0 MB ready to be uploaded.
Police Recruitment Requirements
Below is Police Recruitment Requirements
- You must Be a Ghanaian by birth.
- You must Be of good character.
- You must Be without criminal records.
- You must Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment.
- You must Must not be more than the age stated for a specific category by 01/12/2021.
- You must Be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163cm) for females.
- You must Be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards.
- You must Possess BECE Certificate.
- You must Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
- If you are a Graduate applicant, you must have completed National Service.
How To Buy Police Recruitment Forms
How To Buy Police Recruitment Forms are as follow:
- Mode of payment for application will be by the use of both Mobile Money transfer and purchase of voucher at GCB Bank
- The purchased Voucher contains a Serial Number and a Code (PIN which is uniquely assigned to the applicant. The Serial Number and PIN together with the phone number of the applicant are the only means of accessing the online Application Form. Keep the Voucher safe as it would be required to inform the activities of the application process, even after an applicant has been successful in the initial stages.
How To Apply For Police Recruitment
How To Apply For Police Recruitment are as follow:
- After purchasing a Voucher, you should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://upgrade-pol.gh.services with these recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- A page will open, which will require the applicant to confirm a voucher number or sign in.
- Click on confirming the voucher, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of the account.
How To Create An Account To Apply For Police Recruitment
How To Create An Account To Apply For Police Recruitment are as follow:
- First enter the email address on the purchased Voucher,
- Then pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember,
- confirm the password,
- Then verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Number and PIN Number
- Continue the process by following the prompts and entering or uploading the required or necessary data including: Personal information; Preferred screening centre Preferred category.
- Educational background including SHS/JSS Information mandatory) etc x passport-sized photograph
Police Recruitment Guide
Police Recruitment Guide are as follow:
- Note that the data fields marked with an asterisk (“) are mandatory and one must provide data in these fields, click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until
the entries are completed.
- An applicant should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
- You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the Next button. If you want to return to the page later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOGOUT button.
- An Applicant who purchased multiple vouchers is advised to use the same email address and details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change. Thereafter, follow this process & the new Voucher will provide a new Serial Number and PIN log onto the online recruitment portal as usual and access your existing account.
- You would be sent directly to the CHOOSE CATEGORY page, from where you can select the newly preferred category and enter the required fields, continue the process as you did in the previous application.
How To Retrieve Password For Police Recruitment
How To Retrieve Password For Police Recruitment are as follow:
- An Applicant who loses his her password can retrieve it by visiting the sign-in page and following the prompts.
- Also, all Applicants who have completed the Online Application Form can have access to their decision page throughout the exercise, by revisiting the page.
Police Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
Police Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date are as follow:
- The closing date for submission of all online applications is 2 weeks after it has been opened. Thus 10th September.
police recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Police Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Police Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Police Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Deadline for Ghana Police forms 202021/2022/2023/202421, when will police forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Is Police form out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, When Is Police recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, is ghana police forms 2021/2022/2023/2024 out, is ghana police form 2021/2022/2023/2024, When will Police forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, police.gov.gh recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Police Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024 deadline