The Ghana Police Service has released a recruitment disclaimer concerning the commencement of its 2020 recruitment . This is as announced on the official Facebook page of the Ghana Police Service.
The Ghana Police Service warned citizens against fake Police Recruitment advertisements. In a Facebook post on Monday, October 12th 2020, the Ghana Police Service stated that citizens should duly verify any information regarding the Ghana Police Recruitment from the following Official Ghana Police Sources: Facebook: @GhPoliceService, Twitter: @GhPoliceService, Instagram: @GhPoliceService, WhatsApp : 020 66 39 121, Website: Police.gov.gh before commencing, as the vacancy would be posted there.
The Ghana Police Service went on to issue a photo of the various fake social media accounts created by scammers to dupe unsuspecting individuals. The release reads as follows:
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Forms (Scratch Card) Online On Phone
- Ghana Statistical Service Commences Screening Of Trainers
- Ministry of Health Information On Biometric Registration For Recruitment Of Staff
- GRA Aptitude Test To Make NABCO Trainees Permanent Staff
- Minister Of Education Explains Basic Requirement For GES Recruitment
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Disclaimer
The official statement reads as follows:
Beware of fake Police recruitment advertisements and documents. Verify information related to Police recruitment from official Police Sources:
Facebook : @GhPoliceService
Twitter : @GhPoliceService
Instagram : @GhPoliceService
WhatsApp : 020 66 39 121