Here is the Prisons Forms & How to apply for Ghana Prisons Recruitment for the current year.
The Ghana Prisons invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the Ghana Prisons Service recruitment exercise. Below are the procedures to follow in order to apply for the Prisons Recruitment Forms among others.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment
Prisons Forms Requirements
Check the Prisons Forms Requirements
- You must first Read through the entry requirements very well
- Then have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone number around to use for the application
- All applicants must have a passport size picture of dimensions 200×200 pixels of JPEG/JPG/PG with a size not exceeding 1.0MB ready to be uploaded
Prisons Form Requirements
Check the Prisons Form Requirements
- You must be a Ghanaian
- You Must be of good character and without any criminal record Be physically and medically fit by Prisons Service standards
- You Must be between 21 and 30 years by 31 December 2021
- You Must be between 21 and 35 years by 31 December 2021 (for artisans and professionals only)
- You Minimum academic qualification of BECE with at least five/5 passes.
- You should Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- You Must be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.57m (5’2″) for females
- You Must be able to write and speak English fluently
- You Have an active e-mail account and/or mobile phone number
- You Must be ready to undergo basic Prisons training and other forms of training
- You Must not be bonded.
- You Must be registered with the appropriate professional body and hold a valid PIN (for medical category)
How To Buy Prisons Forms
Check How To Buy Prisons Forms
- You can purchase a Prisons E Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd or Consolidated Bank Ghans (CBG) branch across the country.
How To Buy Prisons Forms Online On Mobile Phone
- You can buy Prisons Forms through the SSD shortcode Code by dialing *422*471# or *924*200#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
How To Apply For Prisons Forms
Check How To Apply For Prisons Forms
- After buying of the E-Voucher, you are to apply online on the Prisons Forms Portal at: https://www.applyghprisons.com/
- Then enter the serial number of the voucher you purchased and fill out the online application form.
- Then fill the Prisons Forms with your required information.
- Then Upload a passport size photograph and click to submit.
Prisons Forms Guide
Check the Prisons Forms Guide
- The data fields marked with an asterisk (“) are mandatory and one must provide data in these fields, click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until
the entries are completed.
- You must ensure that all information submitted is accurate.
- You must Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully.
- Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
- If you purchased multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change.
- Follow this process & the new Voucher will provide a new Serial Number and PIN log onto the online recruitment portal as usual and access your existing account.
Ghana Prisons Forms List – Shortlist
- Applicants who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres during the online application
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for any of the following: Physical and Body screening & Inspection and verification of all necessary documents, Aptitude Test, competency-based assessment in Accra or medical examination at a medical facility selected by the Service
Prisons Forms Deadline – Closing Date
Check the Prisons Forms Deadline – Closing Date
- Sales of e-voucher commences on 25th August and end on 15th September.
- Online registration starts on 25th August and ends on 20th September.
Prisons recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Deadline for Ghana Prisons forms 202021/2022/2023/202421, when will Prisons forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Is Prisons form out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, When Is Prisons recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, is ghana Prisons forms 2021/2022/2023/2024 out, is ghana Prisons form 2021/2022/2023/2024, When will Prisons forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Prisons.gov.gh recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024 deadline