Here is the current GRA Recruitment & How to apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment.
Applications are invited from qualified individuals to fill the position of a Change Management Lead (Assistant Commissioner) in the offices of the Ghana Revenue Authority in all the regions of Ghana and its Headquarters in Accra.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
The GRA job vacancy is an office-based role with minor exposure to hazards and moderate exposure to physical activities such as the prolonged use of the computer. There is also an infrequent requirement to make an early start or late finish as well as work on weekends as the job demands.
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role holder is responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The role holder will be in charge of ensuring that the change initiatives meet objectives, and are on time and within budget.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff are aware of the Transformation Agenda and strategy
- Apply Change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiative
- Provide strategic input on all internal communications announcements, including organizational changes, policies, corporate updates, to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and strategic
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications, which includes developing and maintaining communication plans, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans
- Assess organizational climate by obtaining employee input (surveys, focus groups, etc.), manage employee feedback and suggestion program and play ombudsman role on key issues requiring enhanced communications and follow up
- Work on the organizations’ Communication team to develop measurement tools to track the effectiveness of communications and help drive behavioral and cultural change, as well as contribute to the alignment of business objectives
- Conduct impact analysis, assess changed readiness, and identify key stakeholders of the entire Transformation program
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Manage expectations by identifying risks to the transformation program and adopting mitigation tactics
- Liaise effectively with the Strategy
- Research and Policy and Programmes department to ensure that communications on the transformation program are synchronized with the organizations’ Strategy.
- More Details Here
GRA Recruitment requirements
- Must have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution with a strong background in change management and any related field
- Change management certification or designation desired;
- Advanced user of Excel and a good experience in the use of Word and PowerPoint;
- Applicants must have worked in a Change Management leadership position for at least ten (10) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major Change Management programs.
- Executive presence and strong management skills;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tool;
- Relationship-building skills to allow partnership development with stakeholders
- Be a citizen of Ghana
gra.gov.gh Recruitment Application form – How To Apply
- Qualified applicants should submit scanned applications titled ‘Change Management Lead’ with all supporting documents to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
- APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : 29th September.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, GRA Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, GRA Recruitment requirements, www.gra.gov.gh application form, gra.gov.gh recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, GRA Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Revenue Authority forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, GRA Portal login 2021/2022/2023/2024