Below are sample Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For The District Level Interviews scheduled for 15th of this month. This is to prepare you for the District Level Interviews.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. >>> Discussion Forum <<<
- Apply: MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Selection Interview Date & Schedule
- Details: Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For Academic Year
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process – www.scholarshipgh.com
- Scholarship Secretariat District Scholarship Interviews To Begin Nationwide on June 15
- Apply Here: Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For Postgraduate Training Of Doctors
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For The District Level Interviews
Tell Us About Yourself
This is just a straightforward question. This is the time for you to highlight the skills that you have and set yourself apart from the others.
What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses?
Talking about your strength, you have to give them examples, i.e what you have really worked hard on. In your Weakness, be honest and state them but make sure you convince them by stating clearly, how you are improving on those weaknesses.
Why Do You Deserve This Scholarship?
Do not make the mistake by talking about your G.P.A and other extracurricular activities. Tell them how this scholarship is going to help you achieve your goal.
Where Do You See Yourself In Five Years?
Well, talk about how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals. Are you considering having a Diploma, Master’s degree, or plan to do other things that will help you achieve your goals?
Who Is Your Role Model?
The interview committee is not really looking for who you Model, but they only want to learn more about who you are and not your role model. The person you model tells a lot about you as a person. Just explain to them how their actions inspire you and affect you. Hey! Your Role model can be your father, mother, siblings, and others.
Talk About A Time You Overcame A Challenge.
Just tell them how you single handle challenges. You can give examples of a situation you solved. But note, don’t tell them you were poor in academics and now you are good. For example, I had 3Cs in my first semester exams and now I have 5As and 2Bs. This is not a challenge. Hence don’t talk anything of such.
Is There Anything Else You Want To Add?
This is the time to tell them something they didn’t ask. You can also question them or better ask for a piece of advice.
These are some of the questions you should expect in the interview.