Here is the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship To Study In UK for the next academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
About Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Foreign Scholarship
Applications are invited from interested persons for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat postgraduate foreign scholarship to study in the United Kingdom for the next academic year.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified
Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the under listed institutions for the next
Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
You must Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
You must Hold a degree in relevant field of study
You must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45)
You must have 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
You must have 2 years post qualification experience
You must have Completed national service
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes. Priority will therefore be
given to the STEM related programmes.
How To Apply For Scholarship Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship
- You must first apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of admission.
- Then after receipt of admission letter, apply to the scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including the admission letter, transcripts and certificates.
- All applications to the Scholarships Secretariat must be by visiting www.scholarshipgh.com.
- Then Create an account on the scholarship portal to register and start filling the application form
- Then Upload your academic transcripts, admission letters, academic certificate and other necessary documentation in PDF format
- After filling the online scholarship application form, you will be required to complete an online aptitude test
- If you pass the online aptitude test, you will be scheduled for a selection interview in your district.
The closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat’s online system is Friday, 25th June.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and
that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Contact Numbers: 0302 907 051 / 0302 907 058