Here is the ongoing Ghana Science Association recruitment and how to apply. Ghana Science Association is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Scientific Administrative Officer
- Assist in day-to-day running of the National Secretariat of the Association
- Assist the SC in implementation of decisions taken by the leadership of the Association
- Responsible for Human Resource Management functions at the secretariat
- Assist in preparing and submission of reports.
- Supervise the management of computerized database of all members of the Association
- Assist the SC in the organisation of conferences, workshops, seminars, public lectures and meetings of the Association.
- Assist in evaluation, classification and editing of Scientific manuscripts submitted for publication in the Journal of the Ghana Science Association (JGSA)
- Assist in collation, editing and publication of proceedings of Conferences/Workshops/ Seminars etc.
- Support the SC in fund raising activities for the Association’s activities.
- Supervise other administrative staff of the secretariat in the
performance of their duties
- Management and maintenance of personnel records
- Management, control and maintenance of office equipment, supplies and services
Recruitment Of Procurement / Marketing Officer
- Develop procurement plans, estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers, review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- In charge of marketing duties by:
- Developing a marketing strategy for the institution in line with its institutional objectives
- Branding of the organization
- Coordinating marketing campaigns of the institution
- Planning and coordinating sponsorship drives
- Organizing publicity activities
- Advertising and interacting with donors and other stakeholders
- Perform duties assigned by the SC
Recruitment Of Driver / Cleaner
- Safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assist with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials.
- Make errands in Accra and elsewhere in the country
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s usage.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, vehicle damage and needed repairs to management.
- Clean and tidy up designated offices, building areas and surroundings (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, weeding etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities on official vehicle(s)
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Perform duties assigned by the SC.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply