The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has indicated that interested persons who wish to be recruited as field officers for the 2021 Population Housing and Census (PHC) still have the opportunity to apply. This post is to notify all interested persons that the Ghana Statistical Service has opened up hiring for the upcoming Population census.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GSS Interview Questions and Answers
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Procedure
- Check And Download GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List)
- GSS PHC Commencement, Interviews, Training Date And Schedule
GSS PHC New Application
All applicants are urged to register and successfully submit their application so that due considerations would be given to it.
- First visit https://phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh/vtwo/phcapp/registration.php
- Then provide the following details:
- Name (Surname, First and other)
- Highest Educational Qualification
- Application Position- eg: Enumerator or supervisor position
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Password of Choice
The second stage of the application which is the primary application process would only be accessed through the email and password generated by the registration process in the first stage.
The second stage of the application process has to do with the applicants filling out some pertinent questions regarding the biodata and other relevant information. The relevant information includes;
- Bio Information
- Personal Identification
- Place of Residence
- Educational background
- Survey Experience
- Work Experience
- GES Teacher Status
- Language Proficiency,
- All applicants who successfully go through all the two processes would receive a congratulatory message indicating acceptance of the application.
Check Application Status
Persons who have already applied can check their application status to determine their chances of final selection