The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has begun sending messages to applicants who applied to be personnel for the 2021 population and housing census. According to a statement sighted by us, field officers and other applicants who applied for recruitment have started receiving messages in their emails.
All applicants are to keep checking their email for such messages sent by the Ghana Statistical Service to get them informed as to whether they have been selected to take part in the PHC 2021.
Kindly share. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Check Ghana Statistical Service Interview Questions and Answers 2020
- Ghana Statistical Service Population And Housing Census (PHC) Recruitment Schedule
- Check GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List) 2020 And Schedule
- GSS Population And Housing Census Recruitment Application Procedure
Table of Contents
How To Check Your Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Status
If you have not received the said email message from the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS),
- first check the spam section of your email, If it is still not there,
- You can check your status manually online by following the procedures:
- Log on to https://phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh/
- Then Click the “Check Status” button
- Then Enter your email address you used during the registration process
- Finally Click on “check status” to see your GSS recruitment application status