Here is the Ghana Statistical Service Training Venue , Date And Schedule for the training over Of 75,000 Officers for the Population and Housing Census (PHC) 2021.
The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) is set to train over 75,000 field officers to collect data for the 2021 Population and Housing Census scheduled (PHC) for April/May 2021.
- Check GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List) And Schedule
- Check Ghana Statistical Service Interview Questions and Answers 2020
- Ghana Statistical Service Population And Housing Census (PHC) Recruitment Schedule
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GSS Population And Housing Census Recruitment Application Procedure
Ghana Statistical Service Training Date And Schedule
- The training will be in January 2021 and will take place in 1500 training centres in each of the 261 administrative districts in the country.
- The training centres would be located in the facilities of the Ghana Education Service (GES) and the universities.
- The training will be held when schools are in session so the Service was collaborating with the Ministry of Education and other stakeholders to ensure that the training as well as classes for the school children are not disrupted.
Ghana Statistical Service Training Venues – GES facilities
- GSS relies on the facilities of the GES and the universities to train their field officers for the census, and explained that this was done when the schools had vacated.
- The training will be scheduled for a time when one stream of the SHS level is on vacation to enable the GSS have access to the schools’ facilities for the training of its field officers.