The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has once again extended the recruitment deadline for the Recruitment of Regional Trainers for Censuses. Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has extended the deadline for prospective applicants to submit their applications for the Pre-Certification Training Programme of Regional Trainers for Censuses. Applications will be accepted until 15th November .
Ghana Statistical Service is looking to recruit a pool of qualified applicants from all districts in the country. Regional Trainers are trainers who will train Field Data Collection Officers at the district level. As such, it is important that all districts have adequate representation in the training programme.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GSS Interview Questions and Answers
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Application Procedure
- Check And Download GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List)
- GSS PHC 2020 Commencement, Interviews, Training Date And Schedule
The pre-certification programme will combine virtual with face-to-face training and will run from November 2020 to March 2021. It will equip participants with the tools to effectively communicate key concepts to Enumerators and Supervisors as well as build soft skill in the areas of communication and management.
The 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) will be used to launch the maiden programme for the pre-certification of Regional Trainers for data collection in Ghana to qualify successful participants as trainers for the 2021 PHC and future censuses including agriculture and economic censuses. They will also be eligible to be trainers for other surveys of the Service such as the Ghana Living Standards Survey, Demographic and Health Survey and the Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey.
Trainers selected for the 2021 PHC will be required to carry out additional responsibilities such as supervision, monitoring and report writing and such must be available from the start of training through to the end of the census period.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Individuals with a first degree, or equivalent experience as a trainer for censuses or surveys are invited to apply online through https://phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh.
- The application process is free. For further information, Visit the GSS website (www.statsghana.gov.gh) or social media pages (https://www.facebook.com/statsghana or https://twitter.com/StatsGhana)
- Call 059-147-6893, 020-685-0157, 055-162-5567, 059-147-6884 or 059-147-6895
- WhatsApp 059-147-6884
- Email [email protected]