Census Management under the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has disclosed the date for training of field officers for the 2021 Population and Housing census.
- GSS Population Census: New Calendar Released, Confirmation Process Begins
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Portal To Be Closed This Month
- GSS Message To Those Not Called For PHC Interview
- GSS PHC Interview Marking Scheme, Detailed Areas & Required Documents
- Ghana Statistical Service Screening Schedule For Enumerators and Supervisors
Information shared indicates that training of field officers start on 31st May, and the selection of applicants will commence in the coming weeks. However, copies of the training materials for the 2021 PHC (presentations and Field Officer’s Manual) are available on the census website by CLICKING HERE
All prospective Field Officers (Enumerators and Supervisors) to download these materials and study the key concepts and enumeration procedures.
Selection of Field Officers for the Census exercise will be based on the mastery of the content of these training materials.