A release sighted by Avenuegh.com, states that the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has reopened application for recruitment of Field Officers and for applicants to update their information for the final stage of shortlisting qualified applicants for the 2020 population and housing census (PHC).
We sighted this release on 18th May, 2020, We had doubts about this since it has not yet been posted on the official handles of the GSS. However after 24 hours of waiting for an official release we tried to register a new applicant which went through. This could be the limited recruitment for the regions with shortfall or it is just yet to be announced by the GSS. Note that the portal was initially closed months ago after the initial recruitment. One thing is certain, that registration of new applicants is going through, those who are yet to register should follow the procedures below to register.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Page To Inform Others. If you have any inqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>>Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group<<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 15 Vacancies
- Administrative/Teaching Vacancies At Oforikrom Municipal Education Office
- Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 6 Vacancies
- Education Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward)
THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT
The statement reads as follows:
REOPENING OF FIELD OFFICERS PLATFORM FOR 2020 PHC
Field Officers application platform for the 2020 Population and Housing Census is reopened for applicants to update their information for the final stage of shortlisting qualified applicants.
The following should be noted:
- Applicants who have already applied will be sent an email starting today, 18th May 2020, with clear-cut instructions on how to update their information.
- New applicants are to use the link phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh to apply.
- Thus applicants who have already applied should wait patiently for an email from Ghana Statistical Service to update their information, whereas the new applicants who want to be part of the Census should use the link phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh to apply.
How To Apply: Detailed Application Procedure
- First visit the GSS recruitment portal at: phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh
- Then click on start new application,
- Then fill the required details to register.
- Afterwards an email containing your login details will be sent to the email you used.
- Then Login with the login details in the email to begin the application.
- When the website is not responding try again after a while it will go through
- Note that under no circumstance would you be asked to make payment through any medium
Detailed Application Procedure
Check detailed application procedures used for the previous recruitment below: