Applications are invited from suitable qualified applicants for the position of Chief Manager (Lands and Estates).
The Chief Manager (Lands and Estates) is to ensure that the policies related to estates is translated into management practices and effectively carried out to contribute towards delivery and achievement of the Water company Limited’s (GWCL) core business.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Develop the estate policies and procedures of the company
- Develop planned maintenance schedule to achieve a clean and safe residential and working environment
- Undertake negotiations for acquisition and disposal of Company estates
- Maintain and update records / inventory and deeds of all company estates
- Participate in valuations for acquisition leases, tenancies, licenses and other interests in landed property
- Prepare and implement assets replacement plan
- Negotiate for leases, licenses, tenancies, way leaves, easements, rent reviews etc
- Monitor compliance with regulations and carry out regular and routine checks on premises and equipment in conjunction with health and safety advisers
- Undertake repairs (electrical. plumbing. painting. renovation) of estates
- Maintain general cleanliness and appearance of buildings to promote congenial surroundings. good health and good corporate image
- Monitor the daily development activities or cleaners and carry out essential cleaning task with particular emphasis on maintaining the appearance and hygienic cleanliness of wash rooms. entrance foyers and communal areas
- Maintain good professional relationship With Land Agencies. Owners, Landlords, Tenants, Estate Developers, Valuers, Architects, Surveyors and Professional Associations.
- A Bachelors degree in land Economy. Estate Management or related field.
- A Post-graduate qualification in Management or related field Will be an advantage
- Membership of a recognized professional body
- A minimum of Twelve (12) years working experience. Five(5) years of this should be in Middle Management position.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send applications accompanied by a business plan and supporting to:
The Managing Director
Ghana Water Company Limited
P.O.Box MB 194
Application Closing Date
- Closing Date is November 30th 2022