The allowances of Ghana Youth in Afforestation personnel has been duly paid. Payment of the outstanding March 2020 allowance has been duly paid.
Personnel are to load funds with their e-zwich cards. Those who have not been paid are to direct their concerns to the District Coordinators of the Forestry Commission.
Kindly share the article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article. If you have any inquiry let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NABCO Registration, Placement Status And Posting Checking Procedures
- NABCO Skills And Talent Academy : How To Register
- Ongoing Ghana Revenue Authority ( GRA ) Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
- Massive Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Apply: Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (April Week 4 Onward) – 16 Vacancies
- Ongoing Local Government Service ( LGS ) Recruitment 2020
Ghana Youth in Afforestation Resumption Of Leave Notice
- Management of the Ghana Forestry Commission has been monitoring the impact of the containment measures put in place and the preventive measures being enforced across the country with regards to COVID-19.
- Therefore, it is of the view that Personnel of the Youth in Afforestation module can resume field activities while ensuring that the safety of personnel are not compromised by implementing the health and safety guidelines provided by the government and Ministry of Health.
- Personnel are therefore to report to work on 11th May 2020.