A young Ghanaian Inventor has manufactured an automated hand-washing machine that uses solar energy to pump water through a tap for hand washing to aid in preventing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers, Students And Job Seakers. Here is the Group: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Education Discussion Forum <<
- Vodafone Offers Free Internet Access To Online learning platforms : How To Use It
- Primary, JHS, SHS And Tertiary Schools Not Resuming On April 14 : Full Details Here
- Education Minister Appeals To Internet Service Providers Not To Charge Access To Educational Materials
- Ghanaian Inventor Manufactures Solar Hand Washing Machine To Help Prevent COVID-19
- Time Table And Schedule For The GES 24-Hour Learning Channel For SHS And JHS
- Government Launches Online Scholarship Application System : How To Apply
- Teaching And Learning Programme Launched On Home Base TV For Primary And JHS
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
About The Solar Hand Washing Machine
The young man who displayed his machine in a video said the system is to help fight against the COPVID-19 pandemic. The hand-washing machine which has a solar panel pumps water as well as a liquid soap automatically for handwashing. The soap ejector is programmed to flow for 25 seconds purposely to help one have adequate soap for hand-washing.
The hand-washing machine also has an alarm that reminds a user of the number of seconds left for using the soapy water which is 25 seconds, after which the water flows by the help of a sensor, which prevents the user from touching the pipe.
Touching the tap could in itself spread the virus, as such in this system that need is completely automated. He appealed to the government and investors to assist to help him produce on large scale.