Here is the official Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) online registration procedures for fresh and continuing students that has been released by management of GIJ .
The management of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) has officially released the online registration procedures for all students of the GIJ to register online every semester.
- Details: GIJ Students Oppose Management’s Decision To Hold Examinations Online
- About GIJ Online Learning And Online Examination : Full Details
How To Register On GIJ Online Registration Portal
Follow the procedure below to register on the GIJ Online Registration Portal:
STEP 1: Visit GIJ Online Registration Portal
- First Visit this GIJ Online Registration Portal: registration.gij.edu.gh
STEP 2: Login And Change Password
- Then enter your Username and Password thus your Student ID Number as your Username and password
- If your Student ID Number is BAVS17018 , your Username is BAVS17018 and a default BAVS17018
- After login, change your password to ensure your login account is secure. The system requires password that consist of a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- The minimum length of a password is six characters.
How To To change your password :
- Click on your on your username the top right corner of the screen.
- Then On the Manage Account page enter Old password New password and Confirm new password
- Finally Click on the Change Password button
STEP 3: Select Your Information
- Then Select STUDENT on the menu bar.
- Afterwards Click on MY INFORMATION
STEP 4: Select Class Groups
- Then Click on OTHER INFORMATION tab and register your courses for the current semester.
- Then select your class groups based on the current semester timetable.
- Afterwards print out your registration confirmation.
Solution To GIJ Online Registration Procedures
- Students who are unable to login in to register are to report to Academic Affairs Registry or the IT Unit within the registration period.