This is as confirmed by hundreds of applicants who received such text messages.
One of such messages has also been provided in this article for confirmation.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
GIS Final Screening Date & Schedule
Below is the text message as sent to one of the applicants
What To Do If You Are Yet To Receive Your GIS Screening SMS
- First Check GIS Shortlist Status Here to make sure you qualify for shortlist
- Then just wait for your text message, since the SMS are being sent in batches
Previous GIS Screening Notice
GIS Screening Date & Schedule Notice
Here is the GIS Screening Notice officially released on all platforms of the Ghana Immigration Service debunking earlier circulated dates and schedule. The statement as sighted by us reads as follows:
IGNORE FAKE NEWS ON NEXT STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- The Ghana Immigration Service wishes to inform all applicants in the recently published recruitment exercise and the general public to ignore news circulating on social media that body selection and/or medical screening begins on Monday, 18th October, 2021.
- The general public is advised to disregard all such news.
- Applicants qualified for the next stage will receive specific information via text messages and/or emails on what to do.
- You can however check your GIS Shortlist Status Here
- SGD. SUPT. MICHAEL AMOAKO-ATTA HEAD OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS