Here is the current GIZ Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. GIZ Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Technical Advisor (PSED)
- Develop/revise measurement tools and data collection procedures with the support of the management.
• Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
• Maintain projects logical frameworks/impact matrices, ensuring indicator achievements are updated on a regular basis and shared with the management.
• Ensure timely and adequate implementation of the M&E strategy. Assist in the development and/or finalization of the component’s operational plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant. • Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
• Analyse monitoring data to provide timely project feedback to the management. Coordinate and support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final reporting/evaluation.
• Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management.
Recruitment Of Human Resource Officer
- Responsible for the project or department vacancy planning and the effective management and delivery of the recruitment process of all levels of employees ensuring procedures are followed to fill the vacancy with the most suitable candidate in a timely and efficient manner.
• Determine the appropriate contract based on national labour law and the material and formal conditions and draw up the employment contract based on the standard GIZ contract and local hiring conditions.
• Oversee immigration process (invitation and introductory letters) and advise employees on immigration issues to maintain compliance with all applicable immigration rules and regulations.
• Formulate/update human resource policies and procedures for management approval, update the employee handbook to reflect any changes in consultation with company lawyer and ensure all HR policies are duly implemented and adhered to
• Ensure that payroll functions smoothly.
• Coordinate learning and development programmes and ensure that employees identified training and developmental needs are met within agreed periods by developing periodical training plans and training calendars to meet training needs identified.
• Resolve and effectively advise team leaders and employees in dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Recruitment Of Component Manager
- Serve as principal back-stopper for staff and consultants working on Conservation Agriculture (CA) and Community Action Plan (CAP) assignments and ensure that activities are carried out according to the approved work plan and budget.
• Oversee the communication activities, including strategy development and implementation for the radio and nature club programs.
• Ensure financial and results-based monitoring of the component and unit is according to GIZ rules and regulations.
• Facilitate the knowledge exchange within the European Union Ghana Agriculture Programme (EU GAP), the GIZ portfolio in Ghana other projects.
• Manage employees in accordance with management principles and guidelines to promote a sense of corporate identity, enable employees to carry out tasks independently and create scope for developing creativity and innovation.
• Responsible for recruiting, selecting, grading, planning the assignment of and professional development of employees.
• Responsible for monitoring, managing a team and ensuring that they provide cost-effective services.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions