Here is the current GIZ Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. GIZ Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Technical Advisor – Digital Transformation Center
- Coordinate the provision of high-quality digital skills trainings in the various listed locations withing the regions in Ghana in strong coordination with GIFEC and Community ICT Centres (CICs)
• Support the development of localized digital services in rural areas.
• Support cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies, other GIZ projects and individuals in the project/programme environment
• Design, prepare and implement workshops, seminars, and other events.
• Ensure knowledge transfer and sharing with other projects.
• Develop ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals, and procedures.
• Draw up reports and presentation documents.
• Support the monitoring and evaluation activities of the project.
• Assist with general project planning.
• Support in the procurement and management of consultant’s services (writing Terms of Reference, preparing and evaluating tender documents, reporting)
Recruitment Of Technical Advisor- Agribusiness
- Assist and monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with
• Responsible for the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on topics connected with the programme’s area of activity.
• Promote public/private partnerships in maintaining and prioritizing development of new productive infrastructure, transportation, storage, and processing capacity.
• Facilitate complementarity between extension and farmer training activities of the programme and the Government Extension Services, based on the deployment of capacitated Agriculture Extension Agents (AEA’s)
• Advise Government institutions on measures that, for various targeted value chain, could be taken to support expansion of the sector and access to markets.
• Support the Regional and District Department of Agriculture and PPRSD to plan and carry out regulatory inspection on seed quality, quarantine, pesticides, and fertilizer.
• Prepare appropriate input for various programme reports including annual reports and contributes to the other reports required by the HoU, the programme manager and GIZ Head Office and the EU.
Recruitment Of Technical Advisor (Information Security)
- Implement and later manage the security incident process.
• Support and accompany the audit management process (including the local coordination of “penetration testing”)
• Ensure that a functioning vulnerability management is in place.
• Act as Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for information security at GIZ Ghana, being guided by and reporting to the Chief
• Information Security Officer at Headquarters in Germany.
• Ensure through a structural analysis (asset recording) an up-to date and complete asset inventory (in cooperation with asset owners).
• Establish the local Information Security Risk Management (IRM) and accompanying risk register which is implemented through identification of risks with asset owners, risk assessment with risk owner involvement, risk treatment management and further connected tasks.
• Responsible for reviewing and updating the local security concept, the coordination and implementation of measures and the communication and implementation of guidelines/concepts.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions