Here is the ongoing GIZ Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. GIZ Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Information Technology (IT) Advisor
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Ensure applications are tested appropriately and they comply with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Maintain documentation per the project standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Develop RESTful web APIs.
- Quarterly Reporting on results.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager.
Recruitment Of Receptionist
- Answer and accept phone calls and messages and/or forwards them.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing calls are efficient and uninterrupted.
- Handles administrative and secretariat duties.
- Register, document, and organize incoming and outgoing correspondence (fax, emails, packages and personally delivered messages)
- Ensure creation and/or regular updating of a list of contacts and addresses (telephone, fax, email)
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing packages & correspondence (email, fax, other official documents)
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Recruitment Of Procurement Officer
- Procure materials and equipment locally, monitor markets, issue invitations to tender and processes orders in accordance with GIZ regulations.
- Prepare contracts for short-term Consultants / Appraiser / Local Subsidies / Financing agreements.in accordance with GIZ regulations.
- Accept goods, inspects delivery, and ensure receipts are documented, and goods received checked appropriately.
- Contact suppliers of defective goods delivered and arrange necessary follow-ups.
- Check goods invoices, goods inwards receipts and other (delivery) papers and payment instruction.
- Advise the project regarding complex procurement cases.
- Advise on housing issues, rental agreements, generator policy, reimbursement of security costs.
- Monitor the fleet of vehicles, ensure the renewal of road worthy certificates, vehicle insurance and other operational activities.
- Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and tasks.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions