Here is the Ghana National Association of Teachers Recruitment, GNAT recruitment and how to apply.
The Ghana National Association of Teachers invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented, results-driven with good leadership qualities and enthusiasm for appointment to the position of Senior Assistant Secretary (Regional Secretary)
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
GNAT Recruitment Responsibilities
- Ensures implementation of decisions, policies and programmes of GNAT in the region.
- Directs activities within the region relating to coordination and participation in recruitment and retention of members.
- Liaises with executive, districts and local officers
- Assists and supports districts in negotiation with local authorities
- Assists in the coordination and training of members throughout the region.
- Resolves personal cases of members and staff.
- Liaises with the governmental and non-governmental organizations in matters related to education and welfare of teachers.
- Monitors district and local branches of the association.
- Appraises performance of staff in the region.
- Ensures financial discipline in GNAT secretariats in the region.
- Ensures proper administration of GNAT secretariats in the region
- Submits termly, annual and other reports on activities in the region kill.
- Submits monthly financial reports to the Headquarters through the Financial Controller.
- Projects the union through the media and other avenues in conjunction with Regional Executive.
- Performs any duty assigned by the General Secretary or his/her representative
- A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative, excellent interpersonal skills, tolerance, solidarity, unity, resilience, managerial and leadership skills.
- Responsible to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary, Administration and Labor Relations.
GNAT Recruitment Qualifications
- Must be a professional teacher not below the rank of Assistant Director I with not less than 5 years on the rank.
- Assistant secretary I (Assistant Regional Secretary) with not less than 5 years on the rank or Assistant Secretary II (District Secretary) with not less than 7 not less than 5 years’ experience on the rank
- Must possess a first degree from a recognized university in a relevant subject area.
- Should not be below 40 years or above 55 years of age at the time of appointment (31″ August, 2022).
- Must possess a working knowledge in the basic computer applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae with two (2) recent passport-size photographs, two letters of recommendations, photocopies of relevant certificate(s), photocopy of last pay slip, birth certificate, SSNIT Statement and two (2) self-addressed envelopes should be by post to the following postal address:
THE MANAGING CONSULTANT
GIMPA CONSULTANCY & INNOVATION DIRECTORATE
P.O. BOX AH 50, ACHIMOTA, ACCRA
GNAT Recruitment Deadline
- Deadline for applications is 17th MAY, 2022
GNAT Recruitment 2022/2023, GNAT Recruitment Portal 2022/2023