Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
GNPC Scholarship Application REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduates are to upload passport picture, admission letters, WASSCE results or certificates, testimonial and birth certificate
- Postgraduates are to upload the following documents; passport picture, admission letter, academic certificates and transcript, Curriculum Vitae, National Service Certificate, letters of recommendation (both academic and occupational), research proposal/thesis.
- Provide a one-page (500 words) letter of motivation indicating why GNPC Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- You are to complete, upload and submit a guarantor’s form. List of guarantors are:
- A senior clergy
- A commissioned officer of the armed forces
- A senior civil/public servant (Principal Executive Officer and above
- A registered medical practitioner
- A solicitor or barrister
- Head of a recognized Educational Institution
- Other recognized professionals in good standing with their respective regulating bodies
- Any other person in good standing as may be determined by the Board of Trustees.
NB: DO NOT RE-APPLY on the following conditions to avoid duplication
- If you have already completed the process and received “Successful Submission” notice.
- If you received a “Successful Submission” notice but did not receive a “Summary Receipt” via e-mail/text afterwards. Your application remains valid.
GNPC Scholarship Application Form : How To Apply