Here is the www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024 and how to apply.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foundation announces Postgraduate and Undergraduate Local Scholarship to eligible Ghanaian students pursuing undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at public tertiary institution in Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
About www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form
- The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD programmes) and Undergraduate Local scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
- The GNPC offers limited Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for each academic year. The scholarship is for the various degree courses and is tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form Eligibility
- You Applicant must be a Ghanaian.
- You Should have obtained admission to pursue postgraduate or an undergraduate degree programme at an accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Teachers and lecturers in STEM and TVET at technical institutions can apply.
- Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education are not eligible to apply.
www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form Postgraduate Required Documents
Scan and upload the following documents:
- A copy of Admission letter.
- A copy of First-degree Certificate.
- A copy of other degree certificate (PhD only).
- A copy of transcript.
- A Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and Occupational).
- A copy of National Service Certificate.
- A copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio-data page / National I.D. Card).
- A Passport picture.
www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form Undergraduate Required Documents
Scan and upload the following documents:
- A copy of Admission letter
- A copy of WAEC results or Certificate
- A copy of Testimonial from your previous school
- Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate / National Identification Card)
- A Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcripts too.
- Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another undergraduate certificate
- (Degree, FIND, B-Tech)
www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form
How To Apply For GNPC Scholarship
- First visit the GNPC Scholarship Portal 2023/2024 at: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- Then click on the create account button and provide necessary details with correct phone number and active e-mail to create an account
- A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your e-mail address provided.
- Check your email inbox to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN
- Afterwards visit: http://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php and provide your phone number and form ID to login
- Afterwards fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all the right details
- Note that Applicants with disability, are to upload medical report as evidence of disability
- Finally, if you are a Continuing student, upload your statement of results.
www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship Application Form Guidelines
- All applications are to be done on the online portal www.gnpcghana.com
- Note that submission of hard copies of application would be rejected.
- Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload medical certificate stating the level of seriousness of disability. Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on provision of accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant shall refund all monies paid to him /her or may face prosecution or both.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline – Closing Date
- The GNPC Scholarship Application for this year begins for postgraduate applicants from16th January – 31st January 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline for postgraduate students is therefore: 31st January 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application for this year begins for undergraduate applicants from 1st February 2023 – 14th February 2023
- The GNPC Scholarship Application Deadline for undergraduate students is therefore: 14th February 2023
GNPC Scholarship Contact Details
- If you need any inquiries contact the scholarship secretariat contact number on: 0302975847
- Facebook: GNPC Foundation
- Instagram: @gnpcfoundation
- Twitter: @gnpcfoundation