The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has released a recruitment disclaimer concerning the commencement of its 2020 recruitment . This was released on the official Facebook page of the GRA.
- Details: Diploma and Degree Graduates Are To Apply – GES
- GES Explains When And Why Only 6,500 University Graduates Will Be Recruited This Year
- GES Explains Why Postings For The Recent Recruitment Has Delayed
- Details: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Disclaimer
- Local Government Service Notice To The Public
GRA Recruitment Disclaimer
The attention of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has been drawn to recent notices especially on social media, that the Authority is recruiting,
We wish to inform the general public that, this information is false and therefore should be disregarded. When there is an opening to recruit, the information will be made public through print advertisements in the national dailies.
The general public is therefore advised not to engage with any person or group of persons claiming to be recruiting on behalf of GRA. Those who deal with such individuals, do so at their own risk. We also wish to inform the general public that GRA does not request for payment of any kind for recruitment.
All should take note and be guided accordingly.