Here are the ongoing Graphic Communications Group Limited (GCGL) Jobs In Ghana This Month and how to apply. Various Graphic Communications Group Limited (GCGL) Jobs In Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing at Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
- Ministry Of Health (MoH) Opens New Recruitment Vacancies
- New Vacancies At An NGO – Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
Recruitment Of Videographer Needed at Graphic Communications Group
- Interpreting Scripts/Capturing Action on camera by recording important events using lighting and audio equipment.
- Directing Action by capturing specific actions and events for the camera
- Editing recorded video by assembling all raw footages, input uncut rushes and sounds, synchronising same and storing them into files, as well as record and fine-tuning rushes to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video to tell concise and visually pleasing
- Setting up and breaking down recording equipment before and after use.
- Maintaining all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing pieces or recommending where necessary.
- Receiving or Creating briefs/outlines of footages and/or shortlist, script, or screenplay.
- Designing Promotional Videos by creating short, interesting videos for marketing purposes.
- Writing voiceovers/commentary and suggesting or selecting music.
- Maintaining a reliable archive of important rushes and videos for easy reference and retrieval.
- Training identified staff in videography to improve delivery times and output.
- Extensive experience/knowledge and proven track record in operating various video editing software programmes, such as Premier Pro, and Photoshop After Effects
- Time management skills with ability to work within tight deadlines,
capturing action and once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera
- Physical fitness to transport, move, set up, and take down various pieces of heavy recording equipment
- Creativity — be imaginative and have a passionate interest in film and video editing
- Patience and concentration — Ability to listen to others and work well as part of a team, ready to capture the most important moments of unfolding events
- High level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and beauty and use desirable skills to tell visual stories.
Recruitment Of Director of Finance at Graphic Communications Group
- Ensure that GCGL’s Corporate Financial Objectives are achieved through the implementation of effective financial and tax strategies.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with IFRS, Companies Act 2019, Act 992 to enable management to take decisions on the performance of the company.
- Liaise with external auditors for the audit of the company accounts in fulfilment of the Companies Act 992.
- Supervise the preparation of annual corporate budgets and implement adequate budgetary control measures to ensure the achievement of the GCGL’s objectives.
- Identify the material financial risks associated with the company’s objectives, particularly, interest rates, exchange rates and inflation and ensure adequate controls are implemented to mitigate the risks.
- Ensure prompt payments by debtors to reduce outstanding debtors’ balances within approved credit limits set by the company to ensure effective cash flow management.
- Liaise with the Internal Audit Department in the identification and assessment of risks and the implementation of internal controls to mitigate GCGL’s exposure to risks.
- Practically manage expectation of all stakeholders, particularly, dividend policies and taxation.
- Manage the relationship with all Government authorities to ensure compliance and payment of taxes
- Oversight responsibility for all finance functions of G-PAK Limited. a subsidiary of GCGL.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a respective job offer above for application instructions