The Ghana Statistical Service through the its Districts, Municipals and Metropolitants District Census Officials has clarified the amount to be paid each participant-trainee for the Population and Housing Census (PHC).
GSS Updates On Payment Of PHC Allowance
- A statement issued by the GSS indicates that trainees will receive an of GH¢330 as allowance without any deduction.
- However, enumerators and Supervisors will receive GH¢2500 and GH¢2950 respectively for the PHC. That those selected at the end of the training.
GSS PHC Allowance Payment Schedule
- The first payment of 30% will be paid after first week of training as follows:
30%÷ 330 ×100= 99 so this means that Trainers are to receive their 30 percent of the allowance either.
- The second payment of 40% will be paid in the second week of training Which is from Monday going as follows: 40%÷330×100%=132gh
- The last payment of the remaining 30% training allowances will be paid three days after start of the listing thus from 16th June 2021 as follows: Remaining 30%÷330×100% = 99gh
- In all the total amount of allowance to be yet received by the trainers will be 330 Ghana cedis.