Here is the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census (PHC) Commencement, Interviews And Training Date And Schedule. The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has set Sunday, June 28 for the commencement of the Population and Housing Census. Initially, the GSS fixed March for the commencement of the Population and Housing Census. However, the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) changed the date for the commencement of the Population and Housing Census to June 28. The change in date was made necessary by observations from the completed field census mapping exercise, which revealed the need for the redesigning of technological interventions necessary for the completion of coverage, enhanced accuracy and timely release of the census results.
- Check GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List) And Schedule
- Check Ghana Statistical Service Interview Questions and Answers
- Ghana Statistical Service Population And Housing Census (PHC) Recruitment Schedule
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GSS Population And Housing Census Recruitment Application Procedure
- Massive Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
- Apply: Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (April Week 4 Onward) – 16 Vacancies
Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census Official Notice
The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) wishes to bring to the attention of the General Public the following;
- Unauthorized persons are purported to be recruiting field personnel for the 2020 Population and Housing Census on behalf of the Ghana Statistical Service
- The public is cautioned not to deal directly with any individual or institution other than GSS using the contacts provided
- The application process for recruitment of field personnel is strictly online through the GSS website (www.statsghana.gov.gh)
- The recruitment process does not require the payment of money, and under no circumstance should an applicant be required to pay any amount to any person for recruitment
- Any person who pays money on account of securing an appointment with GSS will be doing so at his/her own risk
Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census Interview And Training Schedule
- GSS is currently doing a desktop review of the applications and will engage applicants only for further information
- Face-to-face engagement with applicants will only occur in the last two weeks of May 2020
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited by either email or text message with the ID GHANA STATS or email address ending @statsghana.gov.gh for interview at the District of their choice
- Successful applicants after interview will be invited for training prior to field work through ID: GHANA STATS
- All enquiries about the recruitment process for the 2020 Population and Housing Census should be made at the GSS head office, room 120 or any of our Regional offices nearest to you.
When Will The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census (PHC) Begin
The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has set Sunday, June 28, for the commencement of the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census (PHC) .
When Will The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population And Housing Census (PHC) Successful Shortlisted Applicants Be Called For Interviews And Training
In a facebook post by the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) in february , the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) revealed that;
- They have a shortfall of applicants in a few districts and the District Census Officers in those particular districts have been tasked to encourage qualified persons who are residents of those districts to apply at the district level. That is to say some districts would engage in manual application at the district level instead of the online application. The requirements for application at the district level that applicants must be a resident or native of the districts i.e conversant with the language, terrain etc.
- If you still wish to apply, kindly contact your District Office and ask of the District Census Officer. If there are still vacancies for enumerator applications for that particular district, he/she will assist you to apply so long as you meet the minimum qualification i.e SHS Graduate.
- Once the application at the district level is done, the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) will now go ahead to shortlist and invite qualified applicants for the interview
- Those who pass the interview will be invited for training sometime late May or early June.
- The recruitment for the District Census Officers ( they will be in charge of Census work for the districts) is over however and they have have already started work.
- We expect to also engage District Level Data and IT personnel in addition to the over 60 thousand enumerators that we will be engaging.
- Kindly note that the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) hass a Facebook page dedicated to the Census. Visit that page for more : https://m.facebook.com/Ghana-2020-Census-108156597292027/