Here are details of the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Population and Housing Census (PHC) Payment & Allowances For Field Officers, Enumerators & Supervisors.
- GSS Contract For Enumerators & Supervisors – Final Payment Arrangements
- GSS Final List of Selected Trainees For PHC Fieldwork
- GSS New Vital Information Concerning The Population and Housing Census
- GSS PHC Training Exams Guide
- GSS PHC Training Centre Registration Guidelines For Enumerators & Trainers
About GSS PHC Payment & Allowances
The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) is all set to train field officers for the 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) and as such training and all other allowances due its officers have to be paid.
GSS PHC Payment & Allowances For Field Officers, Enumerators & Supervisors
- Training allowance and per diem and transportation will be paid during the training exercise for the 10 days of training.
- Participants of the training will receive a daily allowance of GH¢50 each day for the ten-day period.
- Enumerators will be paid 110ghc and supervisors 140ghc respectively in accumulation for the 21 days engaged.
GSS Training Materials
GSS Training List
Individuals are urged to stay calm as the various District Census Officers (DCOs) are yet to receive the training list from the national office.
Persons are additionally urged to study the field officers manual to increase their chance of excelling during the training.