Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>>Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group<<<
Field Officers Who Do Not Meet These Requirements Cannot Be Cleared / Paid
GSS PHC Payment Clearance Requirements
Clearance of all enumerators and supervisors is at three levels as follows
- EA/SA by the supervisor
- District level by the DDQMT
- and validated at HQ for final payment.
EA/SA Clearance by the supervisor
- Within the SA, the supervisor ensures that all the clearance requirements are satisfied before presenting the work of the SA to the DDQMT.
District level Clearance by the DDQMT
- DDQMT ensures that all EAs within the SA have met the performance requirements of the contract. In preparation for the clearance session, the DQM downloads data afresh for the SA. DQM must submit the teams/SAs that have passed through the process successfully to HQ for validation. DIT must take the backup of all data on the tablets and collect all IT materials taking note of any lost items.
Validation at HQ for final payment.
- HQ validates the recommendations from DQMs and ensures that all EAs in the SA are on the GIS list of EAs that have been fully covered in listing.
- HQ then compiles the list of SAs that have successfully passed the criteria and forward to the Finance team for final payment.
Note: Districts must be approved for clearance before any SA can be cleared.
Requirements for the District level clearance
Requirements for the District level clearance is outlined below. DDQMT and Supervisors must check for
Completeness of coverage of structures and population count
All EAs in the SA must be accounted for in the database.
b. All structures in the EAs have been listed and reflected in the database.
c. All structures with household and non-household population have been correctly enumerated.
d. Total population in each household identified during listing have been accounted for during main enumeration i.e., the sum of persons enumerated under usual members present and absent should be same as the numbers recorded during listing.
e. Outdoor sleepers and floating population are enumerated in all locations identified during listing.
f. The number of localities listed on the EA description form (PHC2) for each type3 EA has been accounted for.
g. All data for the EAs assigned to a team must have
i. No Duplicates
ii. No Gaps
iii. No Partial saves
Consistency and accuracy of data
All inconsistencies and errors identified in the data (Listing and Enumeration) by the DDQM for each EA have been corrected and reflect in the database.
b. Average household size for main enumeration must be +/- 0.5 from that of listing.
c. The number of vacant housing units during enumeration is fewer or same as the number identified during listing.
Submission of data from the field (in the form of synced data and tablet backup)
All data collected in each EA within the SA has been synced by the supervisor and reflect in the database
b. The DIT should sync the data on enumerators’ tablets to HQ.
c. A back-up of all data on the enumerators’ and supervisor’s tablet has been made by the DIT
d. Upload the final backup data onto their respective folders on the Server.
e. Ensure that the number of records on the tablets corresponds with what is in the database
Retrieval of returnable materials/items
The following IT logistics must be retrieved as applicable in same condition as were deployed to the Supervisors and Enumerators. Note: Ensure proper records are well taken
ii. Charger (Charger head & Android Cable)
iii. Power bank
iv. Solar charger
v. SD cards
vi. SIM Card
vii. Tablet Case
viii. Tablet box
2021 PHC : OTHER FIELD LOGISTICS TO BE RETRIEVED FROM FIELD OFFICERS
i. ID card
ii. Reflective jacket
iii. SA/EA map and PHC2 iv. Questionnaires
v. Certificates of enumeration
vi. Call back cards
viii. Field supervisor’s scrutiny report