Evidence presented in text messages received by several field officers indicates that the Ghana statistical service has began payment of the final 70% to its field officers for the 2021 Population and housing census. The GSS has therefore stated the payment of field officers.
A lot of Field Officers in the Ahafo Region just received payment today as shown in the image below. This confirms that the GSS has started paying only Districts and SAs that are cleared.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>>Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group<<<
About GSS PHC Payment Of Field Officers
- As stated in the GSS Payment Contract, field officers were initially paid 30% of their allowances at the initial stage of the fieldwork.
- The remaining 70% was to be paid district by district after every district is cleared.
- The 70% indicates that Field officers are to be paid ranging from GHS2000 to GHS2520 and Enumerators will are to be paid around GHS1760.
GSS Payment Delays
- Some districts are yet to be cleared. Due to this there will be a delay in the payment of such districts. affected persons are to wait until the GSS clears such districts.
- For payment to be made to members of such districts, they must finish correcting all errors with the collected data and be cleared.
- From our sources, reasons for the delay in payment is that most of the enumerators in the various SA( supervisory Areas ) are unwilling to clear their errors.
- Due to this most field officers are still yet to be paid. According to the GSS the payment will only be made when all enumerators in an SA are done with their errors.
How To Receive Payment From The GSS
What To Do If You Are Yet To Be Paid