The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) after releasing the full Training List of successful enumerators and supervisors, and subsequently sent messages to all qualified field officers for the 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) for training.
All qualified persons are to report to the various centres to begin the registration process or risk losing their slot. [CLICK HERE TO CHECK & DOWNLOAD THE FULL TRAINING LIST-ALL DISTRICTS].
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
However, individuals are still urged to stay calm as the actual training commences 1st June, 2021.
GSS PHC Training Center Registration Guidelines For Enumerators & Trainers
The service has therefore laid down procedures to be followed by both trainers and Enumerators at the training centers. Check them below:
- Registration is Both online and offline
- There will be three (3) regional trainers to mount desks by class
- Regional trainer 1 – Validation of lD/Passport Picture taking
- Regional Trainer 2- Registration
- Regional Trainer 3- Distribution of materials.
GSS PHC Training Centre Registration Procedures
- First check your Name, PIN and Class displayed at the entrance of the classrooms/notice board
- For prospective Field Officers who are on the list but do not have PIN, should proceed to the DFS/DIT for confirmation of their selection.
- DFS/DIT should generate a code made up of the seven digit sub district code region, district, and sub-metro (xxyyzzz) codes, followed by center number (1 digit); class number (1 digit); and sequential number (2 digits).
- Prospective Field officer proceeds to the registration desk and joins the queue
for his/her class.
Training Centre Requirements / Documents / Trainers Guide
- Regional trainer checks the identity of the Prospective Field Officer with his/her
laptop to verify the prospective Field Officer details in the enumerators bureau (online)
- Indicate which ID was presented
- Check and confirm Name, G-Money registered phone number, Email address,
- Prospective Field officer signs for training materials (questionnaires, manuals,
note pads, pens) after registration
- Take a passport picture of the enumerator
- Regional trainers should take record of prospective field officers who did not receive any of the training materials
All other persons (walk-ins) not on the list should contact the DCO for further directions