Here is the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal to aid the preparation of prospective teachers for the GTLE.
This article guides on how to Register, Create a new account and Login to take Free practice Tests and access GTLE Past Questions on the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portall.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Group>>> NTC Licensure Exams & Teacher Discussion Forum<< for solving questions and updates.
About GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal
- The GTLE past questions portal known as PortaPrep has officially been opened for prospective teachers to take sample tests as well as access all past questions to prepare them for the NTC Exams.
- The GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal is to enable prospective teachers seeking to write the teacher licensure examination to practice adequately for the exams
- It will enable the graduate teachers to practice how to answer the licensure questions to pass the exams.
The launch of the teacher licensure exams past questions portal was introduced after the mass failure recorded in previous GTLE Exams after the release of results of candidates.
- The GTLE Exams tests the proficiency of trained teacher in essential professional skills, and their literacy and numeracy.
GTLE Past Questions & Answers Registration Portal
Here is how to register on the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal
- First visit the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal : https://gtleghana.com/
- Then click on the “Register” Button
- Afterwards you will be required to create an account as a Normal User as a Corporate Account
- Choose Normal User if you are an individual registering
- Then Fill in the GTLE PortaPrep Registration form with the following details: First and Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password, Date of Birth, Region/District/Town, and College of Education Attended
- Afterwards click the “accept Terms & Conditions” check box
- Finally click the Submit Button
GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal Login
Here is how to login on the GTLE PortaPrep Portal
- First visit the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal: https://gtleghana.com/user/login
- Then Enter your Email Address and Password
- Finally click the “Submit Button” to login to the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Login Portal
GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal
Here is how to access GTLE past questions as well as take a test on the GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal
- First visit the GTLE PortaPrep Login Portal Website: https://gtleghana.com/
- Then click on the “Free Tests” link
- Afterward answer the QUIZ OF THE DAY
- Then Select your preferred subject area as follows: Essential Skills, Literacy Skills or Numeracy Skills
- Then Read the instruction
- Finally click on Start Test
- You will be presented with tests as well as past questions and answers as the test progresses
- GTLE PortaPrep Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025, GTLE Porta Prep Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025
- GTLE PortaPrep Portal, NTC GTLE PortaPrep Portal, GTLE PortaPrep Registration Portal, GTLE PortaPrep Login Portal
GTLE Porta Prep Portal, GTLE Past Questions & Answers Portal, GTLE GTLE Porta Prep Portal, GTLE Porta Prep Registration Portal, GTLE Porta Prep Login Portal