Here is the officially released Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Mature Students Entrance Examination Date and schedule for the 2020/2021 academic year. The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) mature students examination Date, schedule and registration for the 2020/2021 academic year has been officially released.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
- Apply: MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships 2020 For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- How To Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About The GTUC Mature Students Entrance Examination Date and Schedule 2020
GTUC is running an online access programme for mature applicants. Prospective Mature students will receive tuition and will be examined in English Language, General Paper, Mathematics in their related areas of study and Physics for Engineering Applicants.
Prospective Mature students applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- You must have attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years by December, 2019
- You must Show proof of age with birth certificate / weighing card / baptismal certificate which is at least five (5) years old at the time of application.
- You must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination
GTUC Mature Students Entrance Examination Date and Schedule 2020
Dates for GTUC Mature Classes:
- Six (6) Saturday commencing Saturday 30th May, 2020 to Saturday 11th July, 2020
Cost Of GTUC Mature Exams
The cost of Application form is GHC 150.00
Cost Of GTUC Mature Exams Participation Fees
- The participation fee is GHC350.00 per participant.
- Make Payment into GTUC ACCOUNTS at any branch of Barclays Bank payable to GTUC, with your name and Mature Access Course quoted on the receipt.
- You will be required to show your receipt during registration process
GTUC Mature Exams Participation Fees Deadline
- Deadline for payment and Registration is Wednesday 27th May, 2020
Inquiries On GTUC Mature Exams
For further clarification, call :
- Accra – 0302200611, Kumasi – 0202625751,
- Ho – 0202625792,
- Koforidua- 0202625760,
- Takoradi – 0202625794
Date and Schedule For September 2020 Mature Access Course / Exam
|Invitation Letter Ready By||Monday 11th May, 2020|
|Deadline For Payment||Wednesday 27th May, 2020|
|Start Of Classes||Saturday 30th May, 2020|
|End Of Classes||Saturday 11th July, 2020|
|Results Expected By||Monday 3rd August, 2020|