Here is the ongoing Halcom Management Services and how to apply. Halcom Management Services is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Drivers at Halcom Management Services
• Collection and lifting of heavy parcels / boxes for courier collection
• Collection and delivery of mail to Post Office
• Delivery and collection of rive of stationery and hospital requirements
• Back up support to maintenance and stationery departments as required.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
• Transport of CEO and authorised staff.
Recruitment Of Ambulance Driver at Halcom Management Services
• Inspecting the ambulance before each shift, checking the fuel, oil, transmission fluid, wiper fluid, and coolant, and reporting any needed repairs.
• Checking the first aid and medical supplies inventory levels before each shift and ensuring the ambulance is well-stocked.
• Assisting patients onto gurneys and loading them into the ambulance.
• Driving an ambulance as quickly and as safely as possible to transport patients to the hospital.
• Sanitizing the ambulance and safely disposing of any medical waste and soiled linens.
• Maintaining a driving log with daily entries and noting patients’ names and addresses, travel times, mileage, and service performed.
• Reporting accident facts to medical personnel and police officers, when necessary.
Recruitment Of Hospitality Attendant at Halcom Management Services
• The primary responsibility is to render and promote quality patient care in a safe, pleasant and organised environment, in accordance with hospital policies and standards and to assist the registered and or enrolled nurse.
• The main task of the hospitality attendant is to help maintain the hygiene and comfort of the patient and to assist with routine ward housekeeping. This is a non-nursing role.
Recruitment Of Technical Clerk at Halcom Management Services
• Provide general clerical assistance to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department
• General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, posting of notices, answering telephone
• Maintain records of all items sent for condemning in accordance with policies and procedures
• Maintain all files and inventory records of all orders placed and received, including delivery time scheduled
• Prepare monthly summary reports of technical and maintenance costs, work process and maintenance department activity (scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance) for management review
• Stock management and control including the preparation of all purchase requisitions, coordination and expedition of approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and procurement.
• Placing stock orders and checking deliveries for discrepancies and quality. Follow up as necessary
• Ensuring safe and secure storage of stock.
• Keep an up-to-date record of materials used so that minimum stock levels are maintained
• Scheduling co-ordinating and tracking of scheduled, unscheduled and routine maintenance of maintenance requests, including timeous ordering of parts.
Recruitment Of Clinical Assistant at Halcom Management Services
• Dealing effectively with clients whether in person or on the telephone
• Ensuring the highest standard of individualized care is delivered at all times. Providing empathetic emotional support to patients as required.
• Having an awareness and understanding of the department protocols and procedures and carrying out all procedures within the guidelines laid down by the department and professional bodies
• Strictly adhering to department and Hospital infection control policies and procedures.
• Stock control and management.
• Ensuring there are sufficient supplies of gloves and alcohol gel hand rub available throughout the department to enable effective infection control procedures.
• Cleaning and restocking clinical rooms daily including cleaning procedure trolleys and replacing sharps bins.
• Assisting in the maintenance of a safe environment for staff, patients and visitors and to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order.
• Ensuring confidentiality and safekeeping of patient records.
• Giving exceptional customer service and care to service users, staff, colleagues, clients and patients alike
• Maintaining confidentiality at all times in all matters relating to patient care and staff.
• Giving clerical and secretarial assistance to the department Nurses by photocopying paperwork or typing clinical letters as required
• Co-operating with management in ensuring that all statutory and other requirements are complied with.
Recruitment Of Nurses at Halcom Management Services
• To render and promote quality patient care in accordance with best practice standards and hospital policies.
• Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse / Unit Manager within her scope of practice.
• Support and supervise less experienced staff, act as a preceptor for new staff, and assist in the clinical teaching of learners. Contribute to the ongoing research, development and review of best practice in the specialty.
• Provide leadership in the clinical situation, and act as an influential role model for best competent professional practice.
• Responsible for the operational, clinical and financial management of the allocated nursing unit on a 24-hour basis.
• Regular monitoring and reporting on patient care (adverse patient events, refusal of Hospital treatment, potential litigation cases or instances of nursing negligence).
• Supervision of the development and revision of all departmental policies, procedures, in-services education programs, patient care programs and nursing standards with the approval of the Nursing Manager.
• Assist with budget reports,
• Assesses the equipment, linen and stock needs required to provide a safe therapeutic environment.
• Update and review patient care standards, policies and procedures.
Recruitment Of Technicians at Halcom Management Services
• Perform technical laboratory functions including chemistry, haematology, urinalysis and immunology.
• Report test results following clinic protocols alerting providers and/or nurses about abnormal results.
• Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
• Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
• Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
• Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
• Ensuring usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
• Administering local anaesthesia.
• Talking patients through the dialysis process.
• Monitoring and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.• Render support for daily operations of the department by performing technical duties as required to ensure the supply of sterile medical devices
• Support daily operations of the department by performing technical duties as required to ensure the supply of sterile medical devices
• Be accountable for accuracy of instrument and CSSD stock inventory
• Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures of the Department of Health, OSHE Act and other industry standards and regulations
Recruitment Of Pharmacist at Halcom Management Services
• Evaluating prescriptions for appropriate dosages and treatment protocols
• Dispensing of medication for in-patients and out-patients (retail)
• Preparing and processing (billing) of in-patient and out-patient prescriptions
• Managing stock purchases to maintain stock cover days. Maintain adequate stock levels on designated shelves and placing orders when required
• Liaising with doctors and nursing with any product queries
• Handling of complaints from patients and staff
• Training and supervision Pharmacist Assistants as assigned
• Processing of medical waste for disposal
• Ensure daily temperature checks are done on cold storage facilities
• Receiving and unpacking of stock, packing of shelves. Reconciliation of purchase orders when required
Recruitment Of Ethicals Buyer at Halcom Management Services
• Daily counting, issuing and reconciliation of stock
• Stock replenishment, ensuring orders are placed timeously
• Checking of orders and notifying of any discrepancies (Shortages or over supply)
• Ensure used stock is accurately recorded for billing purposes Assist with billing as required.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
Recruitment Of Biomedical Personnel at Halcom Management Services
• Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
• Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes and making modifications.
• Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
• Calls for special equipment service, evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
• Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
Recruitment Of Mortuary Equipment Technician
• To ensure that the mortuary and its equipment is maintained to the highest possible standards of cleanliness, safety and efficiency.
• To ensure that the acceptance and release of bodies into the mortuary is carried out and that all bodies are stored in proper conditions. To liaise with the portering staff who fulfil this role out of hours.
• Recordkeeping and interdepartmental liaison
• Liaison with Funeral Parlour representatives
• To prepare bodies for embalming.
• Customer liaison and facilitation. To escort relatives and deal with them in a sympathetic manner. To adhere to customer service protocols and adopt a professional approach to customer care at all times.
• To comply with the Health and Safety regulations of the department.
• To maintain adequate supplies of consumables.
• To assist in the investigation of incidents on behalf of the department, liaising with wards and departments and escalating to the Nursing manager where appropriate.
• To ensure compliance and maintenance of the document control system for the Mortuary
• To ensure prompt response to enquiries and any follow up, including incidents, investigations and complaints.
• To participate in the induction of newly appointed nursing staff by explaining procedure in the event of a death.
Recruitment Of Audiologist at Halcom Management Services
• To work with other members of the Audiology team to provide a high quality service to hearing impaired patients and other patients.
• Performs work involving autonomy in activities that are routine, according to service requirements. Undertakes audiometric tests on outpatients and inpatients.
• Provides service and rehabilitation for hearing aid users.
Recruitment Of Optometrist at Halcom Management Services
• Perform thorough routine eye inspections using observation, pharmaceutical agents and instruments
• Diagnose diseases and anomalies such as colour blindness or glaucoma
• Identify and assess eye defects
• Identify patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
• Clearly document diagnosis and treatment plan and other pertinent information
• Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
• Prescribe and fit vision aids such as contact lenses and eyeglasses
• Assist with surgeries and provide pre- and post-operative care
• Maintain communication with ophthalmology, optical and support staff in order to optimize quality clinical care and service
• Provide any necessary low-vision rehabilitation and vision therapy to improve visual issue
• Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
Recruitment Of Physiotherapist at Halcom Management Services
• Be responsible for your own caseload.
• Responsible for producing high quality patient documentation
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital.
• Maintain complete confidentiality of all material and information to which you have access or process in keeping with the Hospital policy.
• Perform advanced and detailed assessments with patients presenting with more diverse and complex conditions, providing a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised specialist treatment programme.
• Be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work including the management of patients in your care. To manage clinical risk within own patient caseload.
• Carry out all work as an autonomous practitioner maintaining records as such.
• Provide a comprehensive assessment; aims and objectives, treatment plan and progression using advanced clinical reasoning based on evidence based practise. Evaluate progress and adapt accordingly. This will involve patients with diverse or complex /multi-pathologies.
• Discharge planning and arranging for further Physiotherapy needs upon discharge. Advice and education as required to patients, relatives and carers.
• To support and participate in the delivery of the weekend/extended hours rota.
• Responsibility for the provision and safety of equipment, electrotherapy and all appliances used by patients, staff and self.
• Ensure own practise meets required professional standards; ensure that you are competent and safe in all treatments, education and advice to all involved.
• Must be fit and able to be able to carry out assessments and treatment programmes using high levels of dexterity, co-ordination and sensory information on a daily basis.
Recruitment Of Radiographer at Halcom Management Services
• To maintain a safe, efficient and high standard of Radiography ensuring compliance at all times with the legislation and the radiation local rules to ensure that during the course of work standards of radiation protection are maintained for self, patients, other staff and members of the public and to act in accordance with the Radiographer Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
• To be competent in patient transfer methods to comply with the Hospital’s manual handling policies and be able, physically, to perform patient transfers as a routine part of duties.
• To use effective communication skills in daily working to encourage patient understanding and compliance and to provide reassurance to reduce anxiety.
• To maintain standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the working environment and of equipment. This will include dealing with bodily fluids and dirty linen according to Health and Safety Polices.
• To be responsible for the appropriate use, storage and daily maintenance of imaging equipment.
• To maintain accuracy of input to computer records relating to Imaging examinations.
• To maintain consumables stock levels within the allocated work area facilitating optimal stock control.
• Excellent, patient-focussed communication skills including verbal, visual and audio signals and to adapt communications according to the diversity of individual patient needs, including those with serious illness, disability, language barriers and children.
• To demonstrate a positive professional attitude in dealing with enquiries from staff, patients and relatives.
• To promote a collaborative team working environment across the department.
• To treat all individuals with respect and courtesy and ensure that all communications: verbal, written and electronic promote an open clear exchange of information.
• To maintain high levels of confidentiality and information security at all times.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply