How to get a Harvard University Scholarship? So, apply for Harvard University Scholarship Autumn 2021. This is a MBA Scholarship by the Boustany Foundation 2021 to study at the Harvard Business School in the United States of America. Tuition Fee, Travel, Accommodation & Internship are fully financed by Harvard Boustany Foundation. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
Harvard American Scholarship is one of the Top highest Paid Scholarship in the world. APplicants across all over the world are eligible for this scholarship. The duration of this Scholarship in USA is 2 years. Scholarship funding is US$102,200. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 2-yearcourse at Harvard Business School.
Applying process Harvard MBA program is online. Send your CV with other documents to University Committee. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021. Successful scholars are expected to complete a 2 Month Unpaid Internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Further information is given below.
Harvard University Scholarship
- Country:United States of America
- Duration:2 Years
- Deadline:31st May 2021
About Boustany Foundation
This Foundation was Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi. The Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco.
Preceding the Foundation itself, the 1st Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge.
The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs.
Harvard MBA business school will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates.
- Travel expenses are fully financed from Home country to America.
- Accommodation is Free
- Tuition Fee waiver
- Unpaid internship facility by Boustany Foundation.
- US$102,200 funding will be given towards the Tuition Fee.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- Read More from the official website here: Harvard University Scholarship
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May .
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June .