Medical Laboratory Technician at Health Facility
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as full blood count, lipid profile and other laboratory test using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases, and enter findings into computer.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Conduct blood tests for transfusion purposes and perform blood counts.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- Examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood sample.
- Cut, stain and mount tissue samples for examination by pathologists.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
Qualification and experience required
- Hold a Degree or HND in Medical Laboratory Technology or related field.
- Have at least 2 years post-qualification experience in a well-established Medical Laboratory or hospital.
- Attractive salary is assured
- Accommodation is available for successful applicant
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Health Facility Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 10 April. 2021