How To Access And Use The UPSA Virtual Online Learning Platform – www.join.upsavirtual.site. Due to the outbreak of the Covid 19 pandemic, which has led to closure of most educational institution in Ghana and across the Globe. The University Of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has launched its virtual online learning platform.
How To Access And Use The UPSA Virtual Online Learning Platform – www.join.upsavirtual.site
- Begin by, visiting www.join.upsavirtual.site
- Then enter Your Index Number as Username and Google1 as Password.
- After login in, you will be required to change your password
- Just enter a new password to proceed .
- On the left under the Navigation button, click on courses from the drop-down list
- Afterwards click on Undergraduate Programmes and select your Programme Category (ie. Bachelors or Diploma)
- Then select your Level (ie. Level 100, 200, 300 or 400)
- Afterwards, click on the Course Codes displayed to access the Course you want. Example: Click on PBPR308 to display “Media Relations.”
- Afterwards enter the Enrolment Key already provided your respective course Lecturer to open and explore the available resources to read or download.
- You can as well access the Library online by clicking on the Joshua Alabi Library Online button.