Here is How To Apply For Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment for the current year,
After you now know How To Apply For Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment you can as well check the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment forms are out, you can proceed to access the Immigration Service Recruitment Forms, Portal, Procedures, Requirements, Eligibility, Scratch Card And Deadline.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Out
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Out
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Out
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Out
- Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment Out
How To Apply For Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- First buy Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment forms e voucher through the SSD shortcode Code by dialing*422*472#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
- You are to apply by visiting the online on the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Portal at: http://www.gisrecruitments.com/
- Then Click on the Apply Now button to commence the application process.
- Afterwards enter the serial number of the voucher you purchased and fill out the online application form.
- Then select your type of qualification thus either (JSS, TECHNICAL/VOCATIONAL, WASSCE, HND or DEGREE)
- Afterwards fill the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment with your required information.
- Afterwards upload a passport sized photo of dimension 2 X 2 Inches (192 X 192 pixels) on a white background without a headgear or an eye-wear.
- Then Preview/Review your application and Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You will receive an instant SMS/Email indicating receipt of application. The SMS/Email include a Unique ID, which will serve as your identity throughout the remaining processes.
- After a successful application Print a copy of your application report and present it when invited via sms for subsequent recruitment processes at the various regional screening centres.
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Guide
Take note of the following for a successful application
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and one must provide information in these fields, then click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until the entries are completed.
- You must ensure that all information submitted are accurate.
- You must Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully.
- Click on the EDIT button if you have any changes to be made.
- If you purchased multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change.
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
below is the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
- Sale of Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment E-Vouchers commences on Monday, 23rd August and ends on Friday, 16th September.
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Online application starts on Wednesday, 1st September and ends on Sunday 19th September
How To Get Recruited Into Immigration Service Without Protocol
MEET THE STATED REQUIREMENTS
- You must be A minimum of18 years of age, a Ghanaian by birth with height of 5.8ft(Men) or 5.4ft(Women).
HAVE A RELATED WORK, SKILL OR TRAINING EXPERIENCE
You should have a related work, skill or training experience such as having ever worked in the Ghana Immigration Service sector or even having ever been a cadet at Senior High School
YOU MUST BE GET PHYSICALLY FIT
You should be very fit since security services are physically intensive, You should have quick reflexes, a good cardio to pass the physical agility test .
APPLY FOR THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY
- Applying as a cadet requires a Degree or masters holders qualifications
- Applying as a professional requires Driver, Tailor, Carpenter, Band etc qualifications
- Applying as a sportsman requires you to be a Footballers, Athletes, etc
- Applying as a General Duty Officer requires WASSCE or Diploma qualifications
MAKE SURE YOUR YOU DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD
- Any crimes you might committed on Immigration record before applying for the recruitment will be investigated to and you will be disqualified.
Immigration Service recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration Service Recruitment Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Deadline for Ghana Immigration Service forms 202021/2022/2023/202421, when will Immigration Service forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Is Immigration Service form out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, When Is Immigration Service recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, is ghana Immigration Service forms 2021/2022/2023/2024 out, When will Immigration Service forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Immigration.gov.gh recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Immigration Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024 deadline