Here is How to Calculate Your BECE Results Aggregate For the just ended BECE. This is to enable you know if you qualify for School Placement. This article teaches you How to Calculate Your BECE Aggregate Mark For School Placement.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Button Below This Page, To Inform Others.
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures
- GES SHS Selection Register: Full List Of Free SHS Schools For Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Assisted Placement Centers And Redress Mechanism
- Check BECE Placement And Buy E-Voucher Plus All Details
About How To Calculate BECE Aggregate
The BECE Results Aggregate Calculation is used to grade students based on their academic performance in the BECE. The BECE Aggregate Score is used by GES place Junior High School (JHS) graduates into Senior High School (SHS).
The Ghana Education Service (GES) uses the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) to place students into different Senior High School (SHS) across in Ghana based on their BECE Grades Aggregate .
How To Calculate BECE Aggregate
Below is How To Calculate BECE Aggregate
- After checking your BECE Results Here and knowing the percentage in hand, check the new flexible 9-scale criterion-referenced grading system and match your raw score to the marks on the chart.
- Then compare it to the corresponding grade, following the 1 to 9 grading system below and proceed to calculation section below.
BECE Grading System Interpretation
Below are the marks and their grades in BECE.
- 90-100 is graded as 1, GRADE A+ is known as HIGHEST
- 80-89, the second category in this classification is graded as 2, GRADE A is known as HIGHER
- 70-79, is grade 3, a B+ is known as HIGH
- 60 -69 is grade 4, GRADE B is known as HIGH AVERAGE
- 55 – 60 is GRADE C+, classified as 5 is known as AVERAGE
- 50-54 is GRADE C; number 6 in the grading system is known as Low AVERAGE
- 40-49 is considered as GRADE D+ and number 7 is known as Low
- 35-39 is GRADE E which is number 8 is known as Lower
- 0-34 GRADE F, 9 characterized by 9 is known as Lowest
How To Calculate BECE Results Aggregate
- The BECE results aggregate is calculated using the 6 best subjects from your BECE results.
- The 3 best core subjects (Maths, English, Inter-Science or Social) and your 3 best elective subjects, Maths and English are must among the core subjects. You can select from science and social for the calculation.
Assuming you had the BECE results below are your BECE Grades then below is how to calculate your BECE aggregate:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE 1
SOCIAL STUDIES 2
REL.& MORAL EDUC. 3
INTEGRATED SCIENCE 2
INFO. & COMM.TECH. 1
B.D.T./HOME ECONS. 2
How To Calculate BECE Aggregate
- To obtain your BECE Aggregate, you will take the first best core ( ie English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science) => 1+1+2 = 4
- Then Look through your results and select the 3 best elective subjects ( ie Info. & Comm. Tech, B.D.T, and Frech) => 1+2+2 = 5
- Then based on the BECE grades addition for English + Mathematics + Integrated Science + Info. & Comm. Tech + B.D.T, + French => 1+1+2+1+2+2 = 9
- Finally your BECE Aggregate obtained based on the grades above is aggregate 9.
What is the BECE Aggregate for School Placement
- The pass BECE Aggregate for School Placement is from aggregate 6 to aggregate 30.
- Candidates who get above the aggregate 30 may have difficulties having their school of choice
- How To Calculate BECE Aggregate 2022/2023/2024, How To Buy Waec Result Checker With Vodafone Cash, How To Calculate BECE Results, How To Calculate BECE Grades
- How To Calculate BECE Aggregate, How To Calculate BECE Results, How To Calculate BECE Grades,
- How To Calculate BECE Aggregate, How To Buy Waec Result Checker With Vodafone Cash, How To Calculate BECE Results, How To Calculate BECE Grades, Monicliq Result Checker