Here is What to Do if “Your Decision is Not Ready” is displayed after checking your Police Medical Examination Status and how to print a current Police Medical Examination chit.
Most applicants have this feedback when they try to check their Ghana Police service recruitment medical examination Chit.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Reasons For Police Medical Examination “Your Decision Is Not Ready”
This is what it means when your receive such a feedback:
- Have not been selected for the next stage (Medical Examination)
- Might have been selected but placed in the second & Third batch
- Selected but your place of medical screening is not yet ready.
What to do if you have “Your Decision Is Not Ready”
- First, the message/feedback states that you should check back on Wednesday 15th December 2021 for further details. So if you have such feedback, then what you need to do is to check on back Wednesday 15th December 2021 as the portal would have been updated with your status by then.
- If after Wednesday 15th December 2021 the feedback hasn’t changed and you still can’t login to see your medical examination details, it means you have not been selected. This happened with the body screening and aptitude test stage, as applicants who had similar feedback were not called for the screening.