Here is How Register For UG Legon Virtual Matriculation Ceremony the current Academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GNPC Scholarship Application Closing Date
- GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
Table of Contents
About UG Legon Virtual Matriculation Ceremony
The Management of the University of Ghana (Legon) has announced the dates schedules for the Registration of the Matriculation Ceremony for the current Academic academic year. Students are to follow the detailed guide below to register and participate in the virtual matriculation ceremony.
According to the University of Ghana:
- A student admitted to the university shall take the Matriculation oath and sign the Matriculation Register.
- A student who fails to sign the Matriculation Register may be prevented from graduating by the university
UG Legon Virtual Matriculation Date And Schedule
- As arranged by the Business and Executive Committee, UG legon Matriculation will be organized at the College level.
- Matriculation for the current academic year will be held virtually at 9:30 a.m on 6th February.
How Register For UG Legon Virtual Matriculation Ceremony
- All fresh students are to sign the Matriculation Register through the following link: https://sts.ug.edu.gh
- Alternatively students can visit the registration portal which is available at the University’s Website.
- The Matriculation Register should be signed by each fresh student before 6th of February.
- Further details on the links for the college’s live-streamed ceremony will be made available .